We offer our solution to owners who do not have the ability or the time to handle rental property management. They value their time, convenience and security.
Our service includes the following:
PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT:
- Supervision over finishing work, pro-active organisational support.
- Preparing the property for renting
- Professionally developing and preparing an offer for promotion.
ACTIVELY SEEKING TENANTS ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY OWNER'S GUIDELINES:
- Posting advertisements on real estate listing sites and on collaborating agencies' websites.
- Arranging viewings of properties for particular customers, taking the worry out the owner's hands.
- Presentation of prospective tenants to the owner.
- Negotiating rental agreements on behalf of the property owner.
- Drafting rental agreements that safeguard the owner's interests. Signing rental agreements on behalf of the owners.
SUPERVISION OF THE PROPERTY THROUGHOUT THE LEASE TERM
- Handing over the property against an inventory report, photographic documentation.
- Determining amounts due as rent and other charges.
- Monitoring of tenant payments of rent and service charges.
- Resolving problems as they arise during the term of rental agreements.
- Periodic visits to the property.
- Arranging minor or major repair work in the property.
- Ending the rental agreement. Overseeing tenant move-out. Checking the condition of the property and its constituent parts. An inventory report.
- Arranging renovation and painting work between rental periods.
- Pre-litigation debt collection (judicial debt collection offered for an additional fee).
- Safe custody of the keys.
HOW YOU BENEFIT USING OUR SERVICE
- Saving you the time of having to look for an appropriate tenant and to supervise your property.
- Full control over timely payment of rent and charges.
- Convenience and security as well as support from professionals
- VAT invoices are issued to document costs of lease management.
OUR OFFER IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR:
- private investors holding one or more properties for rent
- individuals staying abroad who have properties for rent
- Property developers wishing to rent out properties that are difficult to sell now or, if sold, would incur a loss.
- investors managing properties recovered through debt collection.
EACH SERVICE IS TAILORED TO THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT.